WHAT WE NEED?
We are looking for iOS team leader who is eager to work with our passionate team. Candidate must have deep knowledge of the Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch. As a Lead iOS Engineer, you will be responsible for the ownership and evolution of our native technology stack. Reporting to the Director, Mobile Application Development, you will work closely with other engineering, design, and product management teams.
Candidate must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services. You should have an intermediate knowledge of cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
You Must Have
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code integrity and organization
- Be proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements)
- Development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers
- Effective team management skills
- Experience developing and delivering using Agile methodologies
- Understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, object-oriented-programming(OOP), frameworks and technologies
- Strong communication skills (oral, verbal and listening) as well as the ability to influence the broader engineering team and understand their points of view