WHAT WE NEED?
We are actively looking for a DevOps Engineer with at least 2 years of experience. As a DevOps Engineer you will be constantly monitoring and managing all the system. Candidate must be able to handle various administration functions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). One must be responsible for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
You should be able to provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers. Candidate must have provides support to systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices.
You Must Have
- 2+ years working in CloudOps /DevOps, or operations/network management
- Three or more years experience provisioning, operating, and managing AWS, GCP, Azure (or similar cloud) environments
- Deployment Orchestration and Containerization (Docker, Swarm, or Kubernetes, Vagrant).Of the three Kubernates experience is most preferred.
- Experience with domain hosting and management
- Knowledge of infrastructure monitoring tools e.g. Grafana, InfluxDB, Graphite, Nagiosm, Prometheus
- Exposure to infrastructure automation tools e.g. Ansible, Terraform
- Has built auto scaling and self healing micro-service infrastructure.
- Deep understanding on securing cloud infrastructure, Web Servers securiies, SSL installation & Management
- Expertise in Linux System Admin and Bash Scripting
- Experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD process for enterprise SaaS and on-prem applications using tools like Git, Gerrit, J- Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, etc .
- Continuous System Trace: Nagios, sensu, etc.
- OS: Windows, Linux, etc
- Nice to have Fair knowledge of SQL Server, MySQL server, SFTP, SMTP.